суббота, 4 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD GILLIE DA KID TRYNA GET ME ONE

Up Up Again Explicit. Whatever accept this Gillie Kid Come from nothing to somethin Man it took limits Your only get out of it what you put in it Hustle hard, twenty-four seven boy man I'm always on my job [Hook: Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created by our users: View 10 more explanations. Yeah, I ain't got your average rapper story Came up with both parents they was clappin for me High school graduate college course dabbled with Still not a enough to save a nigga from the savages Yeah, you could blame it on my blood line How my uncle sold cold crack and heroin Yeah, my eldest brother still a user Mama still cry but keep faith in that loser God, the truth hurts but it's my saving grace Niggas cut they nose off just to spite their face Niggas get they bros up just to dodge a case I was knockin O's off through my Jordan phase High school with a pistol like it's high noon Ransackin stash spots like a typhoon They flood niggas with they work like a Monsoon I weigh coke on that scale in my moms room Push! Bold Italic Link Add an image new! gillie da kid tryna get me one

Uploader: Najar
Date Added: 16 June 2016
File Size: 53.27 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 41592
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Keep posting annotations and earn respect from LyricsMode community.

Tryna Get Me One Feat. Pusha T by GillieDaKid | Gillie Da Kid | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Far East Movement Feat. I played the hand I was given I'm a Muslim I give turkeys out on thanksgiving Wasn't to celebrate the holidays Just didn't want to see bunch families starve that day Nah Doing what my heart told me I ain't really know my art that's when God chose me To do this biz Be the hood voice Spokesperson for this ghetto shit I be doing what I'm doing man I gotta live I be doing what I'm doing just to feed my kids I would never of thought this rap in this movie biz - Huh?

Gillie Da Kid Feat. Figga What, Figga Who.

Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. More Gillie Da Kid lyrics. Chance The Rapper Feat. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Whatever accept this Gillie Kid Come from nothing to somethin Man it took limits Your only get out of it what you put in it Hustle hard, twenty-four seven boy man I'm always on my job [Hook: View 10 more explanations.

Lyrics powered by www. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Get Down On Da Ground. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Tryna Trjna Me One. To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain". Louie V Gutta Feat. Dope In My Styrofoam.

gillie da kid tryna get me one

Trophies Tim Gunter Remix. Tryna Get Me One Radio. No More Parties In La. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you:. They don't know what I be They don't know what I've done, done Running through the city on a mission tryna get me one They don't know what I've seen They don't know where I come from, from Running through the city on a mission tryna get me one.

gillie da kid tryna get me one

We moderate dz meaning Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say.

Gillie Da Kid - Tryna Get Me One Lyrics

Don't write just "I love this song. Sign up or log in with. Share your meaning with community, make it interesting and valuable. Post my meaning Write my explanation new To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".

gillie da kid tryna get me one

Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing. The Recipe Black Hippy Remix.

Tryna Get Me One - Gillie da Kid | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic

Leave your name in the history! Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you Mme will try to respond as soon as possible.

If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Why not create an account?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий